Microblading Permanent Eyebrows at Allure Nails Hair and Massage.
Microblading Permanent Eyebrows
Microblading Versus Eyebrow Tattooing: Which One is Better?
Do you want good looking eyebrows? Are you suffering from bad shape of your eyebrows? Are your eyebrows not growing at all? Do you have uneven or gaps in your eyebrows? Do you want beautiful full eyebrows every single minute of the day?
Do you entertain the thought of getting eyebrows tattooed? It is a popular way for people to have close to perfect looking eyebrows. Tattoo eyebrows can fill the space between the hair of your brows to make them look full. In that process, eyebrows can have a better shape.
There are two methods of eyebrows tattooing. The older and simpler one is eyebrow tattoo. The newer and more intricate manual version is microbalding. Eyebrows Tattooing is a process of implanting pigment into the eyebrows with a hand machine. The process is a continuous filling in of pigment into the skin. This procedure will create a solid eyebrow shape. The result is unnatural. Microbalding is also micro stroking. It is a method of embroidering the eyebrows using an incredibly fine and thin row of needles to create marks on the skin that look like eyebrows. This semi-permanent technique is totally safe .
- Microblading: Absolutely no pain, same as Eyebrows threading
- Microblading Eyebrows look lush and natural. The hair stroke from microblading follow the natural direction of your hair. The result looks so real. You will not see any difference between your real hair and hair from microblading.
- A machine used for the procedure makes microblading more flexible and easier.
- The pigment used in the microblading technique is thicker. The thicker pigment will prevent the ink to migrate under the skin.
- The procedure of corrections, if any, is less painful and less time-consuming.
- Microblading is semi-permanent. In the long run, and you can change the eyebrow shape easier than eyebrow tattoo.
According to all benefits of microblading above, most people prefer microblading.